Pets are virtual creatures you can take care of. They can help you earn things too. Use pls pet disown if you do not want to own your pet anymore. Use pls pet feed, pls pet wash, pls pet play to take care of it.
Pets will gain a random amount of experience whenever you interact with them, or anytime they do something for you like stop a robbery or find an item. This means feeding your pet, washing it, playing with them, etc. You can see your pets current level/experience by using pls pet.
Whenever your pet gets 100 experience, it'll level up, meaning you get 1 extra point to spend on training it in different fields like hunting or sustainability. Use pls pet train to see these.
Use pls pet actions to get a full list of them
Different pets will behave differently, have different needs and be able to perform certain actions. All pets are able to find items. Certain pets are also able to attack/defend your wallet from robbers. All pets can kill you if you neglect them for too long (ie. don't feed or wash them for multiple days).
Your pet may attack and kill robbers. This happens automatically and requires 8+ points assigned to the attack stat. Note: pet rocks and turtles cannot attack/kill/defend your wallet.
- Attack - lethality of the pet when it successfully defends you (increases hospitality fees or death)
- Defense - the likelihood of the pet being able to attack the thief (it makes so little yet so much sense)
All pets are able to find items, however increasing the Hunting statistic through pls pet train will drastically change what items they find, and how often they are able to find them.
- With 0 points assigned, pets can find up to around 1k coins and items worth around 500 coins.
- At 10 points (the maximum), pets are able to find items worth up to 20k coins, and up to around 5k coins.
- Love needs to be above 60%;
- Hunger and Fun need to be above 50%;
- Pets normally find things after running a command;
- Finding items is time based - they'll find items for you 1-3 times in 3-5 days approximately
Increasing this stat can improve your pet to last longer without you having to constantly feed, wash it and etc. The way it works is there's a small chance that any command you issue will give your pet a boost in stats, around 10% max.
note there is a typo on the chart crabs can defend and attack
|« back to Dank Memer menu|